Memphis May 2010

Warthog

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to Memphis next May. The wife and I are planning our trip now. We will be driving down from NJ.

I'll probably be there somewhere...

Swinebucks will be cooking in the ribs catagory again this year. It is getting more and more expensive every year. I hope we get the same spot as last year.
Thanks
Mike

Well we reserved our room. Got a trip tik from AAA with all the related guides and maps. Also got a travel guide from Tennessee. Thinking about stopping in Nashville for a day or two. Wife wants to see Graceland and the Memphis zoo. Will be there for a week so we should be able to fit it all in.

Warthog,
where abouts are you staying?

Rich,
and the problem with Mike and I competing is what?

Scott

Warthog,
how'd you pick that place to stay, have you or someone else been there before?
Thanks
Scott

Well, cool! Brethren coming to Memphis, and some for the comp! There's quite a few of us already here in the area. I'm just a back yard guy, but I wouldn't mind meeting alla y'all down at Tom Lee.

Warthog,
how'd you pick that place to stay, have you or someone else been there before?
Thanks
Scott

The wife did research. Looked for nice rooms at a reasonable price and not to far from any of the attractions. We intend to be there almost a week. From May 11th through the 17th.

It's getting closer. Really looking forward to trying some of the different BBQ establishments.

It's getting closer. Really looking forward to trying some of the different BBQ establishments.
DivaQ's blog for Feb. 8 (I think?) had some good reviews of local joints.

Back