Winner of the BBQ Brethren "I'd Never Eat That (Innards)" Throwdown is...

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
[size=+2]BobBrisket!!![/size]

This is BobBrisket's 6th BBQ Brethren Throwdown victory overall, and his first win in 2010!

As winner of the BBQ Brethren "I'd Never Eat That! (Innards)" Throwdown, BobBrisket receives....

1) The exclusive option to choose the next Throwdown category that will be held from Friday 1/29 to Sunday 2/7.

2) The Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate!
Just PM me with the name you wish displayed on your certificate, the name you want your dish called, and the email address you want the certificate mailed to.

[size=+2]2010 BBQ Brethren Throwdown Hall of Fame[/size]

[size=+2]Week 4 - I'd Never Eat That! (Innards) - BobBrisket[/size]
View the Entry Thread - View the Voting Thread
BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]Week 2 - Vegetables - ecode[/size]
ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Week 1 - Pot Pies - Meat Burner[/size]
Meat_Burner.jpg

[size=+2]View the 2009 Hall of Fame[/size]

that makes bob the most winningest farker in the land! :biggrin:

Shouldn't the guy with the lowest vote win in this one :wink:, just sayin...
Congrats. Bob!!!

LOL!!:lol: No need to be scared about my next category selection. I'd bet I could get a bunch of you to eat beef heart and you'd love it..........until I told you what it was. Pure beef flavor and very tender. If dates work out, I already have a topic in mind..................but you still gotta wait! Thanks again.

Rick........you and other members with cooking and photography skills have inspired me to step it up in all categories and try to make all food........SEXY!!:eusa_clap

Thanks a ton........and from the bottom of my (beef) heart,

Bob

Congrats Bob. You are right about it looks delicious...but my gawd bro...it is inards.:biggrin: Talk about "eat your heart out". Nice job.

Back