Wishland 2008 Video

Very nice. You are quite the roving reporter. Asking the tough questions.

Hey, you're a regular Ken Burns...

Takes a real film maker to bring out Bentley's warm, sensitive side. Well done!

That SW Pitch Man you got should be selling Used Cars or Sham Wows.:twisted:

Very cool, nice to see some folks and the assorted responses were very entertaining.
Gotta remember that line, "I never eat on an empty stomach." - classic.

Wow, ya'll need to come out to the midwest.....we almost always have a great breakfast. Usually have a "pot luck", just like dinner the night before. Biscuits & Gravy, eggs, cheesy grits, ham or bacon(or both), cinnamon rolls, fruit. This is what they are doing out at Sugar Creek, MO this weekend. Oh can't forget the Bloody Marys!

Great reporting Mista!

Sounds like a bash. Coffee, beer, ribs, bacon, pork butts, coffee, beer, burritos, coffee, beer...

Very cool BigMista. You make the best video's!!:wink:

Wow, ya'll need to come out to the midwest.....we almost always have a great breakfast. Usually have a "pot luck", just like dinner the night before. Biscuits & Gravy, eggs, cheesy grits, ham or bacon(or both), cinnamon rolls, fruit. This is what they are doing out at Sugar Creek, MO this weekend. Oh can't forget the Bloody Marys!

Great reporting Mista!

I think everyone was still full from the night before.

Sylvie made a Spinach Quiche Casserole that was really good. Gonna have to find the biscuits and gravy next time though...

I think the guy that eats the granola bar may be my long lost brother.....

And after seeing Emery in the pink hat....well.....I dunno if I'm man enough to wear one.....LOL.........but I will........(please don't tell me there's a reach around that goes with it!)

i just got one thing to say, aside from great, very enjoyable video... and that is, with all that meat floating around, Pepper gets... kibble?

Back