• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Disposable Cutting Boards

T

The Pickled Pig

I received my first order of single use cutting boards today. About how many should I plan to bring to each contest?

I just bring the box..i use used 6, maybe 8 depending on if there is recreational cooking.

I use one for trimming big cuts Friday afternoon. Bring ribs and chicken pre trimmed. I use one for seasoning ribs Saturday morning. One more for cutting ribs at turn-in and one for slicing brisket. That's 4. Now if I do a beef tenderloin for breakfast I need another for cutting it.

I usually put in a new pack when I get down to 10-12 left.

I got a couple from DrBBQ last year but misplaced them, anyone got a linky for the cardboard ones that form a tray?

Yes, but the shipping is the killer. It's just shy of $20 ($42 total)! I get mine for $33.10 to my door.

John

hmm... Not sure where your at, but it's no where near that expensive for me... Of course, I usually order 2 to 3 at a time, and the cost including shipping is about $30 per pack...

hmm... Not sure where your at, but it's no where near that expensive for me... Of course, I usually order 2 to 3 at a time, and the cost including shipping is about $30 per pack...

Or just catch Joe at a contest. He always has them...saves the shipping too!

Back