Superbowl catering

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I'd would like to apologize in advance for the lack of quality pics I envisioned taking, but my summary may help you understand.

My buddy hosts an annual Superbowl Party at his house in downtown Santa Barbara. He has a propensity to get carried away with menu items, but it is his money and he can spend as he wishes (must be nice )!

Menu was supposed to be ( 35 - 40 ppl):
appetizers - rib tips, peel and eat shrimp, deep dish pizza, and veggie trays.

dinner: ribs, meatloaf, pot roast nachos, maxwell street polishes (chicago style), corn medallions and garlic mashed potatoes.

Well....my buddy text mmessages me at midnight saturday/sunday morning that he miscounted and we are more likely to have 70 ppl in attendance:eek:

This is a nightmare waiting to happen I thought, I purchased enough grub for maybe 50! Normally, I have folks under contract to prevent this from happening, but this is my buddy! He knows I cannot look bad and not have enough food, so he says do what you got to do (spend more of his dough:lol: )!

I am off to store at 7:30 am and pick up some chicken boobs and thighs, salami and cubed cheese more shrimp and more sausages.

Get home and I begin to prepare the extra food! Holy fark!

Well here are the pics from a successful job! I am sitting in my office preparing for a nap at noon!

Oh BTW: He hired six servers that were women and all were hot. Tried to get U guys pics, but my wifey showed up and took most of the pics as I was too busy :sad: !

meatloaf and pot roast prepped
DSC00016.jpg

ribs and shrimp prepped
DSC00025.jpg

meatloaf being sliced
DSC00059.jpg

slicing the ribs
DSC00035.jpg

chunked up pot roast for nachos
DSC00041.jpg

Nachos
DSC00053.jpg

Garlic mashed taters
DSC00063.jpg

sliced chix boobs
DSC00065.jpg

One of the Servers
DSC00084.jpg

Super bowl game and I did not win chit nor did my Bears!
DSC00080.jpg

Looks great....bet you had a good time even with the extra people!!!

Hey, we do like pics, and your stuff looks wonderful, but darn man, you dangled hot women in our minds, then mostly gave us Q?:shock:
Just kidding-excellent job under adverse conditions-really good looking grub.

jpw23 said:
Looks great....bet you had a good time even with the extra people!!!

Yes, but I hope this never happens again (It will of course)! I needed a stiff drink after he text maessaged me with the increase in people. Farker did not have the balls to call me with the increase:twisted:. I had just got off the phone with him 20 minutes earlier!

Qman- I tried getting pics for you brother, but my wife is always spoiling those type of pics! Besides my wife is hotter than they are anyway. It's just something different to view!

hey...you've seen one chick scantily clad.....you wanna see em all!!!!

big brother smoke said:
Yes, but I hope this never happens again (It will of course)! I needed a stiff drink after he text maessaged me with the increase in people. Farker did not have the balls to call me with the increase:twisted:. I had just got off the phone with him 20 minutes earlier!

Qman- I tried getting pics for you brother, but my wife is always spoiling those type of pics! Besides my wife is hotter than they are anyway. It's just something different to view!

Simply send us pics of your wife.

Back