Calling Florida Brethren...

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
MrsMista and I are going to a wedding on December 11th in Florida. We are flying into Orlando but we will be staying in Tampa. We arrive on friday Morning and have a reharsal Friday night. The wedding is Saturday Morning at 10 with the reception right afterwards. We should be done no later than 4.

Are there any brethen available for a drink or something that Saturday evening?

Mista

Neil,
I would love to "tip one" with you and "the BOSS" :lol:
But, I am cooking a demo for a potiential sponsor here in Marianna that weekend.
Now, if you want to put up a "big $ sponsorship"... :lol: :lol:

Sorry we will miss you!

TIM

kapndsl said:
Neil,
But, I am cooking a demo for a potiential sponsor here in Marianna that weekend.

Sorry we will miss you!

TIM

Tim, would you consider "extras"

Big and Mrs Mista walking down the street, on cue of course, then you say "Let's just ask this fine young couple what they think of our pork on a stick (or whatever your demoing)."

Then they lay on the cudos, do some "never had it this good before"'s and a "are these for sale?"

Add a ringer to the demo!

willkat98 said:
kapndsl said:
Neil,

Sorry we will miss you!

TIM

Tim, would you consider "extras"

Big and Mrs Mista walking down the street, on cue of course, then you say "Let's just ask this fine young couple what they think of our pork on a stick (or whatever your demoing)."

Then they lay on the cudos, do some "never had it this good before"'s and a "are these for sale?"

Add a ringer to the demo!

American advertising propaganda at its finest. :roll:

MMM...MMM...MMM...this sure is some good pork! Where can I get some more! Surely Pork this good must be expensive. My family would love this! The flavor is amazing!!!

I can sell it!!

Balance of this thread has been moved to BBQ Competition forum...........
New Topic: Sponsorship-Marketing-Southern Brethren Comments

Back