***VOTE! BBQ Brethren "Make it Better With Bacon" Throwdown - VOTE!!**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Wow. John didn't get a dilly bar, he got a whole package of six! :clap:

:hail:

This was a tough one, I wanted to bite into a bunch of them. But in the end, I had to vote for the one with the bacon. :p

Since I'm pretty new to these Throwdowns, what happens when there's a tie?

Since I'm pretty new to these Throwdowns, what happens when there's a tie?

Good question, especially since we haven't had a tie in a long time. Usually we do a shared win(unless the two who are tied want to do a vote off), however, that's up to our prize sponsor. If not, a vote off will occur. I have an email in to OwensBBQ to see how they would like to proceed. Stay tuned...:thumb:

Good question, especially since we haven't had a tie in a long time. Usually we do a shared win(unless the two who are tied want to do a vote off), however, that's up to our prize sponsor. If not, a vote off will occur. I have an email in to OwensBBQ to see how they would like to proceed. Stay tuned...:thumb:
Moose, You know when I'm entered, there is always a good chance of a tie. :becky:

OK, I heard back from Owens BBQ, and they are fine with a shared win, unless DerHusker and Fatback Joe want to do a vote off, which we haven't done in a while...:eyebrows:

When you two decide, let me know and we'll proceed accordingly. :thumb:

Congratulations Fatback Joe and DerHusker!

OK, I heard back from Owens BBQ, and they are fine with a shared win, unless DerHusker and Fatback Joe want to do a vote off, which we haven't done in a while...:eyebrows:

When you two decide, let me know and we'll proceed accordingly. :thumb:
I'm good with a tie if Joe is.

Back