• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

It's all Bubba's fault.

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
That's what I'm claiming.

7lb brisket flat. All the way to 191*, then it decides to drop to 183* to begin the plateau.:crazy:

Bubba sold me the rub. He did this to me. He's had it out for me ever since he found out I spawn BBQ prodigys.

Just Saying.

7lb brisket flat. All the way to 191*, then it decides to drop to 183* to begin the plateau.:crazy:

Bubba sold me the rub. He did this to me. He's had it out for me ever since he found out I spawn BBQ prodigys.

Just Saying.

Did you run out of charcoal ?? :p

Is BoyBQ there to take over should it all go so so wrong? Are you using a Zima spray?

Is BoyBQ there to take over should it all go so so wrong? Are you using a Zima spray?
Though I hate to admit it, yes, Wyatt switched thermos to get a better reading. Seems that remote probe thermos give a bad reading when the batteries are bad.:rolleyes:

I switched from a ZIMA mop to a stronger JD dousing due to the stress level involved.

Bite me, Bob.

Funny how an inept ability to smoke brisket shines through time after time?
A fine fine quote.

It takes a big man to post that he had gone down the wrong road. I am sure someone else will chime in here soon to make you feel better. It won't be Wyatt though.

or me.

I have neglected the home cooking equipment. That is my only fault. Now that we are back on track, all is good in brisketland.

Shane its ok, thanks to Wyatt for helping you out.
I am sure the brisket turned out just fine!

Just Saying.

The rub was to help you become a Pitmaster. :roll:

As far as prodigys, you are the man. Wyatt should have actually been my son, but the lord knew you were going to need the brisket help.

I'm sure Wyatt has already told you but real pitmasters go by feel. Probes are for nancy's. :thumb:

I guess I should move my BBQ operation to Keesamiass, MI, then, huh?:boxing:

Ok, so maybe I blamed Bubba a bit prematurely. With my track record and cooking on a UDS named "The Punisher", I should have expected a few glitches.

004-7.jpg

However, as you can see, the briskie turned out fine.

005-7.jpg

007-7.jpg

009-7.jpg

Even got the fatboy seal of approval.
010-5.jpg

013-4.jpg

015-3.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!! Daddy's still got it!!

Back