New competition sauce giveaway!

cpw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hopefully ya’ll have heard by now of the competition sauce we’ve been working on for the past year or so, it’s FINALLY available for retail at The Atlanta BBQ Store. https://www.atlantabbqstore.com/products/yes-dear-competition-sauce-17-oz-bottle

In honor of the launch, I’m going to give out 5 bottles to the brethren to show my thanks towards this great forum.

Just comment on this thread, and once it gets to 100 posts I’ll pick 5 winners at random.

Thanks for all the support!
1937c76caee4ebc939eeb5b001f180ad.jpg

I'm not a sauce person, but all the talk has tempted me to order some now that it's available.

If I post 100 times, will i get all 5 bottles ? Got a bottle a while back in plain wrap before it was officially released ...good stuff. Shoot now I have to share with Big George.

It's always good to try something new. Thanks for the promotion and good luck with the product.

Chad,

Comment about it? Heck I rave about it all of the time.

I am a regular user of all of your sauces including the "Competition Sauce".

While I don't want to be included in the giveaway, I'd like to enter my two cents...

It's sweet but, far from overly sweet; it's tangy, but far from acidic; it's spicy but far from hot; simply a well balanced sauce like none other.

This sauce is packed with flavor, and a little sauce can go a long way with zest, gusto, and piquancy. It tickles your palate, teases your taste buds, and has you craving another bite even before you finish chewing.

It's truly a right out of the bottle well balanced competition sauce, totally awesome on a wide variety of meats and vegetables. I even add a little to my coleslaw and baked beans just to take them a little over the edge.

For those who remember "Purple Pork Masters Competition Sauce", this is your replacement....

As you taste it; a little bit sweet on the tip of the tongue; a tangy twang as it rolls across your mouth; and finally a subtle hint of heat. This should be in your pantry whether you are a competition cook, or a back yard cook. Truly an over the edge taste experience.

If you are not selected as a winner, I encourage you to buy a bottle. In fact you should try all three sauces.

It is also available in half gallon jugs.

Last edited:
Thank you very much!

I recently purchased a bottle of it based on Bob's (madman) recommendation. it was very good. I used it on some ribs for a competition and took 5th place.

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
Good luck Chad - sure you have another winner on your hands! Thanks for the chance!

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
Back