Anyone here see this... ?

It is an interesting watch! My favorites are fire and air. Fire is a lot bbq but not totally. I think air was related to bread making. I am a food show (not reality shows) person.

Have to give this one a try.

Last edited:
It is an interesting watch! My favorites are fire and air. Fire is a lot bbq but not totally. I think air was related to bread making. I am a food show (not reality shows) person.

Me too! ...what about food reality shows though? (beat Bobby Flay, Top Chef, etc)

Me too! ...what about food reality shows though? (beat Bobby Flay, Top Chef, etc)

I dont enjoy watching very much of those anymore. I like to watch food being made. I enjoyed BBQ Pitmasters, and like to learn about food. The last show I tried to get into was Cutthroat Kitchen and watched a lot of it, but stopped after a while.

It was pretty good. You need to go through Chef's Table and Mind Of A Chef, too. There are some really good bbq-related (and other) episodes on both.

Yup thoroughly enjoyed this program. Netflix has quite a few food programs worth watching.

For me, cooking is an expression of love and care. I take great care when I share my table. It is a gathering of family and friends sharing food that has great meaning.

We break bread together and reinforce bonds. :-D

For me, cooking is an expression of love and care. I take great care when I share my table. It is a gathering of family and friends sharing food that has great meaning.

We break bread together and reinforce bonds. :-D

Amen! And that’s exactly what it should be :)

It’s amazing how powerful food is...

Back