• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

My Phriday's never complete till I check in on this thread!

Phinally going to try out my new Grill Grates tonight on some strip steaks.
Got a phew pholks coming over tomorrow phor Happy Hour, so some ABT's, smoked cheeses and phishes phor some nibbley bites.

Not sure about Sunday yet.

Have a great weekend all!

I trimmed up three nice rack's of spares into St. Louis cuts and the Shirley Fab is rolling thin blue smoke on them while I make up about ten pounds of fresh Kielbasa to join the ribs for the last hour or so.

jWQ6mYUl.jpg

EbqYDmil.jpg

Saturday afternoon if the weather is decent, I think the Weber Pizza attachment will be coming out. toss a full stick of pecan to get a better "woodfire oven" feel to it.

Sunday THERE WILL BE SMOKE....
-I have a little 5lb bone in butt going on in the morning
-Going to throw a pork belly on the bottom rack to make bacon for the first time
-Thinking a 2-3lb ribeye roast for a nice dinner (keeps the wife happy and the smoke flowing)

rb

Winds forecast to 65 with rain hail sleet snow and fog. Wife wants chicken piquant, I’m thinking I want....hey I’ve never seen Star Wars. Found the box set Trilogy and if the VHS works I’m going to see Star Freakin Wars. If.

Food. I’m wanting chili. Box chili. 2Alarm. Just Follow the dam instructions Chili.
Toughest thing for me-following instructions.
Chili and heavily buttered toasted beer bread.
Beer.
Shiner.

Just cooked up a batch of vortex wings on my Vision kamado. I've done them on the Weber 22 a few times, but I think the kamado makes the superior wings. Maybe it's the top vent being directly above the vortex, maybe its the SS grate that comes with the Vision. Either way it's good stuff.

Back