MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 04-12-2006, 10:28 PM   #1
oneofthegrillkings
Found some matches.

Red face Grill Kings KCBS Certified Judges Class

Evening all, sorry for the late posting Grill Kings is holding a KCBS Certified Judges class at our HQ in Franklin Square April 29th from 10am-3pm if anyone in the New York area is looking to register go to our website www.grillkings.com there are about 14 seats left.
oneofthegrillkings is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2006, 10:31 PM   #2
BrooklynQ
Banned

Dean, I assume it's Dean - if you need an extra pair of hands let me know. I'd be glad to help you out.
BrooklynQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2006, 11:00 PM   #3
oneofthegrillkings
Found some matches.

Definitely will need some help, I will know this weekend but the grand pubah himself Phil may be cooking for the class

Old 04-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #4
oneofthegrillkings
Found some matches.

Robert, thanks for the offer it is greatly appreciated for sure. So if you have the time we can definitely use the help. I am signing off for the night speak to you soon.

Old 04-13-2006, 02:32 PM   #5
Sledneck
is one Smokin' Farker

I will be attending
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.[/B][/COLOR][/B]
Sledneck is offline   Reply With Quote