Best bbq accessory for 100 or under

Multiple Weber chimney starters. I like to fill up 2 of them halfway versus 1 full one. Allows for better air flow, resulting in faster startup and less nasty offgassing of the charcoal
At least a small and a large one. I use both with my kettles-the large to start a load of coals for grilling, the small for starting a small amount for the Minion method, or full for only half of the grate or fast cooks.

At least a small and a large one. I use both with my kettles-the large to start a load of coals for grilling, the small for starting a small amount for the Minion method, or full for only half of the grate or fast cooks.

That is good idea because sometimes my larger ones don’t fare as well with small amount of coals (about 20 for my purposes)

Here's what I wouldn't be without that cost less than $100 per unit:

I actually use my Thermopop more than my Thermapen.

Vortex

Weedburner

Chimney starter

Onefire rotisserie ring for Weber kettle(Not as good as the Weber model I know, but it gets the job done)

I second the Vortex and the rotisserie for a kettle. Throw in two fire bricks, too.

my roaster oven of course

ZK9vQtt.png

I’ve spent a ton of money on grills and accessories. I think I’ve had at least one of everything listed so far. The thing that has changed my game the most lately has been the gateway drum rib and chicken hangers. The chicken is amazing from this:

https://www.gatewaydrumsmokers.com/category-s/131.htm

I have a kettle rotisserie and a joetisserie that can’t hold a candle to it. And it’s only $50 (unless you need a drum smoker or wsm)

Gotta go with . . .

Thermapen

A REALLY GOOD DEPENDABLE INSTANT READ THERMOMETER.Whatever one you choose.I use mine inside as much as I do outside.One beef tenderloin served at perfect temp,pays for it.Drops mike!

Back