24"x52" reverse flow smoker with squared off doors by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Being doors can pose a problem we decided to go with a different style door on our current cooker. I intend to take you thru this build completly and will post more pics tomorrow. The firebox will have a warmer on it also

Ends are on getting ready to cut cook chamber opening

005-5.jpg

007-6.jpg

cooker is standing verticle, I did this so I could make a continuous weld down hill on the baffle plate

012-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

As I was moving along the door system really grew on me, I love it, it gives you more room in my opnion mover room === MO meat!!!!!!!!

020-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

019-2.jpg

023-1.jpg

Someone started a thread yesterday wanting to see this style door I just so happened to be starting one today.

More to come tomorrow!!!!!!!

017-2.jpg

bluetang we are guilty of trying hard anyway. I missed Tyler today he was loaned out to a contrator man I misss him when he is gone. Daddy had to bo up today!!!!!! Maybe rhat is whyt I am soooo sore

Did some more today to the cooker, closing in on it now

002-7.jpg

The brace on the firbox does not stay it is there to keep the thing from drawing when welded

004-8.jpg

005-6.jpg

007-7.jpg

010-6.jpg

009-6.jpg

Thanks for all of the nice compliments, it amazes me how much more room you have with this style setup. I can guarantee it is going to perform well!!!! The owner is going to be happy, I will be posting more pics tomorrow evening

nice.......are you going to add a box on the end for the stack or come out the top?

Another quality build, I like it. Just curious, do you happen to have a portable bandsaw I could borrow?

Matt

Yes I have a saw or 2 you can borrow..... problem is Cal is a long way from Alabama!!!!!! Thanks for your nice comments on the cooker. It is suppose to be a patio model but i am going to see if the customer wants to put on a small trailer with a removeable tongue that way it can be used a lot of different ways. I have a couple of ideas I am tossing thru this noggin of mine !!!!!!

Back