21 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Just a friendly reminder!! :mrgreen:

mod.gif
18 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

YES!! It is that close to the Bash!!
Time to get signed up.
Find the camp chairs, clean out the coolers.
Call your in-laws and invite them to ride with you.
Work on your shopping list of stuff to cook.
Stock up your adult beverages.
Clear your calendar for March 16, 2019!!
We gonna have a great time at the Bash!!!

:mrgreen:

mod.gif
14 DAYS and 21 Hours till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

We are excited about the 2019 Texas Brethren Spring Bash coming up. Shelly and I will be there early to get setup and light the Shirley

For you first timers, get ready for a great time. You may want to bring some camp chairs and a cooler of your favorite beverages. Both adult and non flammable (In a nondescript container!). There is an onsite camp grill by the pavilion if some one would like to use it.

So get things planned, your stuff packed, coolers cleaned out and get ready for another great Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!!

Just click on the sign up sheet in my Signature Line and let us know who's coming please. It's that simple!

We will be there pretty much all day. Any questions just let us know.
I'm local and can answer pretty much any question about the area. There is a local camp ground within the Isle du Bois State Park.

So go ahead signed up and we will see you there !!
icon_mrgreen.gif

PJTexas Better bring his Shirley........he could put the Pellet Pro Inside it for the ride.
Some Folks Probally wanna See BOTH since Some are Claiming the Pellet Fad is Not Over.......:shock:

:becky:Man, I'm still not sure if we are gonna make the trip. I hope to know in the next week. It's at the tail end of our kids' Spring Break, so if we come, I'll wear my Speedo and hat that holds 2 beers with straws. Gotta get all the break I can.

Back