Double D's BBQ Limited Time Promo

I have been gleaning information from this site for months. 1st post. Subscribed today. Money well spent.

If I start a new account and subscribe will that get me in :wink: Very Very Cool that you doing this.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Those thinking about subscribing do it!!! it is the best $25 your every going to spend Guarantee it

Updated list: You've got 'til Midnight tonight to enter. Drawing will by tomorrow morning.

Bo_gator
Onexchef
Kloogee
Samfsu
DougS
MisterChrister
Kave Dweller
Kysoti
2LMan
Tootin On Q

Last edited:
Does this get me in?

You just made a payment of
$25.00 USD

Paid to
The BBQ Brethren
bbqchef33@bbq-brethren.com
631-656-8449

This site is checked before every cook and my wife says each one is better than the last. It is letting me have more charred meat, 25 bucks is more than worth it!

So what lucky person won the prize? Well, really, we all did as we got to be members of the site, but hey, I think I heard there were pickles involved...... :wink:

I got my shipment on Saturday, and wanted to ThankBamabuzzard once again for sponsoring this contest, encouraging membership in the Brethren, and for the super-fast shipping of some great sauce and pickles. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also want to say thanks to all that subscribed to the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:

I got my shipment on Saturday, and wanted to ThankBamabuzzard once again for sponsoring this contest, encouraging membership in the Brethren, and for the super-fast shipping of some great sauce and pickles. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also want to say thanks to all that subscribed to the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not to insult your bbq intelligence but we do tell first time users of our sauce that it can be used as a marinade, baste, dipping sauce, injection or a fertility agent (just making sure you're paying attention :biggrin1:) It goes great in hamburger meat when making your patties. Goes great on grilled shrimp or if you want to ramp up some bbq beans out of a can. Pour some of the sauce in it. If you'r a hunter you will love it on your wild game.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy!!! :clap:

Not to insult your bbq intelligence but we do tell first time users of our sauce that it can be used as a marinade, baste, dipping sauce, injection or a fertility agent (just making sure you're paying attention :biggrin1:) It goes great in hamburger meat when making your patties. Goes great on grilled shrimp or if you want to ramp up some bbq beans out of a can. Pour some of the sauce in it. If you'r a hunter you will love it on your wild game.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy!!! :clap:

I also discovered it's KILLER in a Bloody Mary.

Back