• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Leftovers" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Leftovers" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Leftovers"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/14.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1630216_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]{Midnight Smoke}[/size]
1630851_Midnight_Smoke.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1633671_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1633794_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1634151_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1634426_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1634613_bluetang.jpg

Nice entries folks-Had to go with SA's, looked like a fantastic lite lunch..of which I should be having more of!!:icon_blush: Way to go Bill.:thumb:

Great job everybody!! :clap2: Had to go with Midnight Smoke, that exactly the kind of protien rich-high carb meal my on a diet butt wants right now. :hungry:

Had to go with Bill that looks incredible but they all looked good Great Job gals and guys

Anybody who would like Gore to achieve another Throwdown Zero, please vote for the burnt pizza.

It's little consolation to me but my wife commented that I have entered throwdowns with dishes that looked better and tasted alot worse.

Anybody who would like Gore to achieve another Throwdown Zero, please vote for the burnt pizza.

It's little consolation to me but my wife commented that I have entered throwdowns with dishes that looked better and tasted alot worse.

Oh, do you really think they're going to fall for that one? :roll: That bowl of cheesy hamburger goodness was one of the best things I've ever made. It'll be making its move to the top soon enough. :thumb:

Last edited:
Anybody who would like Gore to achieve another Throwdown Zero, please refer to the phrase "Inspired by Guerry" in his entry.:thumb:

Yes, with one dish submitted in two TDs, Guerry had one vote in the first TD, and then won the second TD. Talk about a comeback! If that isn't inspiration, I don't know what is.

Burnt Pizza.....it's whats for breakfast!

Vote now!

I'd be willing to bet all my Kentucky Derby winnings that you did NOT have burnt pizza for breakfast this morning. Don't lead the voters astray.

Vote for cheesy-burger goodness!

Careful, one of you is gonna FORCE me to vote for you and you'll never catch up to me in the zero count.:rolleyes:

Back