Stainless steel?

Brian in So Cal

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I met a guy on a job I was on and he does Stainless steel fabrication. He said he could do anything I needed and it souunds like a he has good prices.

My question's are, Can I have something made and it still pass NSF or health dept? Does it have to be stamped?

Thanks,
Brian

I met a guy on a job I was on and he does Stainless steel fabrication. He said he could do anything I needed and it souunds like a he has good prices.

My question's are, Can I have something made and it still pass NSF or health dept? Does it have to be stamped?

Thanks,
Brian

Are you talking about a smoker?

Depends on how strict your HD is. I got away without a stamp on the Lang but hear other states are pretty strict for the stamps.

I would be curious to see a real price comparison between what you can buy ready made and custom from this guy. The reason I say this is I have been in the metal fab business for 26 years now, and making one offs (at least for me) never seem to compete in price to what the mass producers are doing.

If you ever get that far, post up some comparisons if you dont mind

Buy one with NSF and have him cut it down leaving the NSF marking.:twisted:

You might check the used restaurant supply places to see if there is a sink that you could modify. It could end up being allot cheaper.
Craiglist
ebay
you know.

Back