Pizza, Pork and Fatties pics

Coach_Mac

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Not all together, but here are 3 meals I've done over the past week or so. The first one is a pizza that I did on the grill. I actually made 2 calzones and the pizza was a bunch of stuff I just threw together. It's got cream cheese instead of marinara, chicken, spinach, pepperoni, olives, and BBQ sauce.
006gol.jpg

The pork shoulder. I put it in foil the last 2 hours but I don't think I'd do that next time. The bark was too soft.
012zic.jpg

014xah.jpg

This is my first fattie. I had some left over ribeye from the night before I put in there with cheese, onions, and peppers.
016rmw.jpg

019ecr.jpg

020euk.jpg

It all looks good, i like the idea of a ribeye Philly-style fattie.

BTW, love the red smoke stack, as a person that keeps trying to put red bike racks in his projects, I respect the look.

That is some good looking food. I have been wanting to do a pizza on the UDS. Did you use a pizza stone or tin foil or directly on the grill?

I am trying to incorporate the UDS into as many meals as possible. I made some homemade sauce this week and smoked some hot Italian sausage to have with linguine.

That is some good looking food. I have been wanting to do a pizza on the UDS. Did you use a pizza stone or tin foil or directly on the grill?

I used a pizza stone, which I love.

It all tasted great but I did a idiotic thing with the pork. We wern't eating it right away so I put it in the oven to keep it warm....put it at 225....forgot about it for an hour and a half....dried it out. I know, I'm an idiot.

It all looks great!

Trust me, we all make mistakes like your pork... Bet it won't happen again, well it?

Looks very good! Thanks for sharing the pictures - too bad you share the grub!

I would just go ahead and chop that pork and simmer it all in a favorite sauce and serve it to my in laws. They wouldn't notice the difference. Thanks for the reply.

Back