Contest Results Stagecoach BBQ Cookoff KCBS and IBCA April 24,25,26

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It's getting close! Who's in?

I'm in. Never cooked a IBCA contest and we don't get any by me... So road trip... :roll:

We'll be there! Just yesterday I was saying "Can't Stagecoach be tomorrow?!"
Except that I haven't yet cleaned all the Hesperia grit out of our gear.

Woot woot! Notley Que will be there to surprise some folks. The heck with the silly IBCA, bring on the KCBS!!

Hell yeah we'll be there! I just wish I was more prepared for it.

Cracker and I are thinking about doing this one next year. What cha think???

3 contests over 2 days and $40k in prize money on the line nd no one is talking about this? Wassup wit dat?

What's the weather going to be like? Should I bring my Speedo?

I'm a little gun shy after Rio Rancho... As long as it's not in the 40's with a 40 mph wind... I'll be alright...

Bring sunblock.

Oh, and bring some really dark glasses that I can borrow from you in the event you decide to go with the Speedo.

A red speedo with red crocks and red from sunburn.....Pics PLEASEEEEEEEE:tongue:

Bring sunblock.

Oh, and bring some really dark glasses that I can borrow from you in the event you decide to go with the Speedo.

Red Speedo? Are you kidding? I have the animal print. :icon_shy

you can hang with me Vince... them California girls don't know what's going to be hitting them...

who am I kidding. I'll be asleep by 9:00.... :eek:

Pssst...Everyone meet me by Scottie's booth at 9:30 with Sharpies (Magic Markers for the chronologically challenged), honey, a hay bale and that blowup doll that Country keeps behind the seat of his truck and thinks no one knows about.

Oh yea we are there. Oh by the way I was looking at upcoming weather and here in Tucson Mon it is supposed to be 94 so it will be 100+ in Indio.

Back