weber smokey mountain cl score maybe?

Not yet. I'm bout to pull the trigger. is 150 too much to pay? the guy bought it used and has had it for a year.

I wouldn't think so. I'd do it if I could

Not yet. I'm bout to pull the trigger. is 150 too much to pay? the guy bought it used and has had it for a year.

Dude. That WSM is a pre 2009 model from the looks of the handle on the door. The water pan will be shallow and the smoke door is on upside down.

Just sayin...

Looks like the earlier version without the built in lid thermometer. If it's in good shape it's a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The door can be flipped, just saying. There not permanently attached in any way.

So the pre 09's aren't as good as the new? he said 150 was bottom dollar.

Tell him you can meet him with $100 cash tomorrow. And ask him where to meet. Don't make an offer. Make a statement.

They son't have a built in lid thermometer, no big deal. If it ain't beat up it's a good deal.

seen them for less. but if its rare around yer area then its not bad.

The legs are bent up so you'll have a little work there.
Some of the vents look like they are bent up, but that can be corrected too.
I might go $125 tops, but would prefer to get it for $100.
I've bought much nicer used WSMs on CL for less.
Just sayin'.

18" WSM in my local CL that is new in box and listed for $200. Not sure what they would take for it. Since I have a UDS, can't think of a reason to justify buying it.

Theres a thermo in that lid, and the door is upside down on purpose the older wsm sealed better with the door flip mod.

Sent via Criffvo with TT2

Back