Home Depot $12.97 for 2 20lb bags of Charcoal

Sunra

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I just picked up 2 20lbs bags of charcoal for $12.97. I know have 40lbs great deal in these parts.... :clap2:

Don't stock up to much, although that's a good price. Traditionally, on Memorial Day weekend they are around $9.95 for two bags. Last year it was $8.95.

I got a 40# bag of mesquite lump at Restaurant Depot for under $10.

Don't stock up to much, although that's a good price. Traditionally, on Memorial Day weekend they are around $9.95 for two bags. Last year it was $8.95.

ok cool I'll be looking out for them.

i noticed Kingsford "downsized" the bags from last year. The double 20 lb bags used to be 21.5 lbs and the 16 lb bag used to be 18 lbs. We need that 6 dollar coupon offer again!

You guys are lucky - I have to get my lump at a specialty fireplace and BBQ place and it's $23 for a 20# bag..... Unless I want to start using kingsford briquettes..... yuck.....

I picked up two twin packs today as well. I will wait until it goes down under $9 for the twin pack before stocking up. I have been playing with RO lump for a while now but I do not get the same amount of burn time out of lump as I do with briquets. For an overnight smoke I prefer to use K for this reason.

Back