BBQ Brethren "Something Stuffed" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Something Stuffed!"[/size]
CranberryStuffedChops_1_1_450.jpg

Photo from Patio Daddio's BBQ Blog.

...as chosen by Desert Dweller, the winner of the XL Throwdown!

This would be anything that is stuffed with something else. It could be mushrooms stuffed with cheese and meat, or ABT's, or pork chops with apple filling, poultry with stuffing, ANYTHING that is stuffed with something else.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/7 through Sunday 5/16.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 5/16.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 5/17 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 5/21. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Fried Throwdown until Sunday night 5/2 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Mini Fowl Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Sorry about getting this up so late today!:redface:

Well... "Get Stuffed" is one of my favourite comments... So, lets all GET STUFFED!

Wow, the possibilities .... This should be great.

I'm not even sure where to begin, would like to do something original but... What's left? :confused:

As a side note, I think it would be great for someone to make theirs about how many people they stuffed in one meal. :laugh:

I'm thinking stuffed Rocky Mountain Oysters... now where is my knife and who took my bull?

G'day Bruces'

This is the first time I've been the initial entrant for a throwdown... please be kind to me..

The full thread for the this is here .... and we all had a great time and the food was terrific!

I submit for your consideration... Tomatoes stuffed with Spanish Rice and Mushrooms, then Q'd on cast Iron over the firebox, while bacon was smokin' on the other side...

Heh Heh..

This is in the firebox on cast iron...

DSC_0051_355.jpg

The 2 on the plate...

DSC_0057_359.jpg

DSC_0056_358.jpg

Chris, please use the last pic for the entry.

Hope you all enjoy seeing this as much as I had fun with my family making this...

Cheers!

Bill

Great first entry Bill! You've set the standard high. Looks mighty tasty!

Great looking maters! :thumb:
Having the whole family involved was awesome! :becky:

Hmmm, nice looking maters there Bill. Now, maybe if I make some fatty gravy and then stuff it into a biscuit ball and deep fry it...that sounds like a winner to me...

Hmmm, nice looking maters there Bill. Now, maybe if I make some fatty gravy and then stuff it into a biscuit ball and deep fry it...that sounds like a winner to me...
WHOA!:shock: You must do this now!:heh: You can't tease us like that. An awesome idea like that? I wonder if anyone has ever tried something like that before?:laugh:

Hmmmmmm...I had a stuffed Tuscan ribeye steak at Grisanti's that I've wanted to reproduce. Wonder If I can duplicate that?

Back