Early Fathers Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCapt.

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
After much research, online study, price shopping etc., Mom and the kids decided an early Fathers Day present was in order. :D (Have I been talking about it that much?)

I looked at many, and decided on the Dera. This site was a major factor in my decision. Thanks for all the information you guys provide! I did several mods. while assembling. Smoke box drain, water pan deflector, and (sorry wood guys) Lazy-Q with a cast H burner.

I am a firefighter just outside of Nashville, TN. Yes, I get paid to play with Smoke and Fire. What a life! I got everything assembled and even seasoned for 5 hrs. last night. I am working a double (48hrs.) this weekend so the first "offering" will have to wait until Tuesday. I have no idea what that will be, I'll have to see what is left in the store after the holiday. Thanks again for all the help.

Welcome enjoy, but remember, KEEP A FIRE EXTINGUISHER HANDY……. 8) :wink:

Welcome Try A Pork Butt can't go wrong............

Welcome to the group! I have only been a member for a few weeks, but I cannot get over all of the tips and info that I have picked up. It is truly a great site!

Welcome aboard, Capt! Sounds like yer off to a good start.

Welcome aboard Cap, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do.

Welcome aboard from a fellow fire department captain that likes to Q also.

Welcome! I have done a lot of business in Nashville in the pipeline industry. Next time I spend a weekend up in your area, I will have to look you up.
Noah

Welcome FireCapt. glad to have you aboard. These guys will have you Qing like an old pro in no time. If you haven't yet be sure to visit the roadmap, it can be found as a sticky in Q-talk. LOTS of good stuff in there to get you up and running.

Welcome, Captain my brother!!

I got a feeling you'll be cookin' for da boys in no time!

Arlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back