BBQ Brethren "Fast Food" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Fast Food!"[/size]
fast_food.jpg

Mmmmmmm...yummy!

...as chosen by caseydog, Shiz-Nit and Will work for bbq, the winners of the Cook Like a Bigabyte Throwdown!

caseydog Shiz-Nit & Will work for bbq said:
Fast Food Throwdown

You pick any one Fast Food Restaurant food item, and make a kicked up, home made version. No special rules, you just post your entry photo and description, and name the Fast Food item that inspired it.

You can do just the item, or add sides, if you want. You can photograph the prep and cook, or not.

All the regular throwdown rules apply.

I'm still trying to figure out where the super special secret hidden rules are...can you find them?:confused:

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/21 through Sunday 10/30.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 10/30.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 10/31 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Saturday 11/5. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Man Sized Meat Throwdown until Sunday night 10/23 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Tenderloin Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Great TD topic! This will be fun...but there seems to be a noticeable absence of special rules...:confused:

I hope everyone has a good time with this one. The idea is NOT to duplicate a fast food item, but to re-invent it -- to take it from the lowly drive-through window to greatness.

It can be any fast food item, just make it farking awesome!

CD

Great TD topic! This will be fun...but there seems to be a noticeable absence of special rules...:confused:

Yeah, I am still sore from the the bulls from that appetizer TD.

CD

Comp season is over for us so it back to Throwdowns.....WOOOHOO

I hope everyone has a good time with this one. The idea is NOT to duplicate a fast food item, but to re-invent it -- to take it from the lowly drive-through window to greatness.

It can be any fast food item, just make it farking awesome!

CD

Special Rule alert? :pop2:

That's not a rule -- it's a mission! :thumb:

CD

Haha, I was just poking fun.

Once I finish my manly meat. This will be next in line. I already have my meal planned out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Once you claim it you are bound to cook it, no exceptions.

Edit: ^^^special rule mod

You can't get the Eggplant McMuffin in Overland Fark? :rolleyes:

Oooo... That's a good idea. Dibs!

I hadn't thought about it, but you can do breakfast lunch or dinner menu items. That's even more opportunities to be unique.

Will anyone do something off the Dairy Queen menu? :heh:

I don't think you can grill or smoke a Dilly Bar, but Gore may use his advanced knowledge of physics to make a smoked Dilly Bar breakthrough. :shock:

CD

Back