• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Competition Rookie from Blue Springs, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwelch

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hello, Nathan from Blue Springs, MO checking in. I enjoy all types of cooking from baking to grilling, to smoking, so I am glad to be here to learn from the best and provide some knowledge from my own experiences as well.

I am a member of Donkey Punch BBQ. We competed in our first contest last year at the Blue Springs Blaze-Off and did fairly well for our first time. I am in charge of cooking ribs on our team, but I enjoy cooking everything else as well. We will be competing in 5-6 contests this year and are signed up for the Rookie team of the year, so wish us luck!

Looking forward to sharing information and telling lies here on the BBQ Brethren forums!

Hello, Nathan from Blue Springs, MO checking in. I enjoy all types of cooking from baking to grilling, to smoking, so I am glad to be here to learn from the best and provide some knowledge from my own experiences as well.

I am a member of Donkey Punch BBQ. We competed in our first contest last year at the Blue Springs Blaze-Off and did fairly well for our first time. I am in charge of cooking ribs on our team, but I enjoy cooking everything else as well. We will be competing in 5-6 contests this year and are signed up for the Rookie team of the year, so wish us luck!

Looking forward to sharing information and telling lies here on the BBQ Brethren forums!

How are you going to be a rookie team when you competed last year? Doesn't that move you out of rookie status?

How are you going to be a rookie team when you competed last year? Doesn't that move you out of rookie status?

I am not 100% on the rules to qualify for the rookie team of the year, but I am pretty sure if your head cook has competed in 4 or less contests your eligible. Please let me know if competing in one contest last year disqualifies us.

I am not 100% on the rules to qualify for the rookie team of the year, but I am pretty sure if your head cook has competed in 4 or less contests your eligible. Please let me know if competing in one contest last year disqualifies us.

Just yanking your chain. I don't even know what Rookie of the Year is. Is this a new KCBS thing? I'm out of the loop.

Greetings Nathan and welcome to the BBQ Brethren. The #1 rated BBQ information website in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back