Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Plant City, FL

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Spicewine Smokers South will be cooking in Plant City any other brethren going to be in da house.

I don't even know if I'm going to be able to even show my face out there this year. I'll be in the middle of moving to our new house around that time. Then all the "home work" begins. Boy, can't wait. The wife already has a Honey Do list for me that starts with new flooring......

Skip, Robert and myself will be cookin with Smokin Cracker under the spicewine smokers south name....can't wait to meet some new brethren, this is gonna be a blast!!

Well I guess that settles it. I'll have to put my hammer down for a few hours and come out to visit for awhile. If you're gonna come all the way from NY to cook with Jimmy. I can at least drive 20 miles to come say Howdy.

Well I guess that settles it. I'll have to put my hammer down for a few hours and come out to visit for awhile. If you're gonna come all the way from NY to cook with Jimmy. I can at least drive 20 miles to come say Howdy.
Dude you made my day!!:mrgreen:

I rarely post, spend most of my time reading and learning, but we're driving down from Atlanta to judge. Looking forward to it and hoping I might get to meet someone from the Brethren while we're there.
The other Julie

Kids got a swim meet......outdoors even :mrgreen:, but if I wraps up soon enough (or I can con the wife into flying solo on it) I hope to make it out and put more faces with names.

I rarely post, spend most of my time reading and learning, but we're driving down from Atlanta to judge. Looking forward to it and hoping I might get to meet someone from the Brethren while we're there.
The other Julie

I'm yet another Julie!

I will be there. I am not judging this one so I will be able to mingle and say hello to y'all....

Ray

Well, I can't say for certain now if I will actually be able to make it out there after all. We close on our house today and we won't be actually doing the "Big Move" until Saturday due to my work schedule. What time is the Awards Ceremony? I'd like to at least make it out to that part to cheer you guys on. I can't even promise I'll be able to make it out then either.

This whole house buying experience has been one big PITA. It wasn't suppose to happen until just before Thanksgiving and I'd already had time off scheduled for the following week and such. Then they call Friday and ask if they could move it up to today. Good thing I happen to be off today.

Ulcer Acres will be there first thing Friday morning. Looking forward to it.

Good luck all! If Kevin is there, tell him I said Hi and drop in over here every now and then!

Hi back at you!

I am here from time to time....

Trying to go to this one, received an email from Amy saying they needed teams... Have emailed twice, and called, and can't get a call back, I guess maybe I will just show up with the App and check...

Back