New smoker

GOHOGS

Got Wood.
Reaction score
I'm a new member and I'm relatively new to the world of BBQ. Got an electric smoker for Christmas 2 years ago and now I'm obsessed! Last year I bought a couple cheap offset smokers and did a couple competitions. I'm planning on doing more this year and had a few key ingredients laying around to build my own smoker so here it is almost finished! I've been working with my 77 year old grandpa in his old shop and its almost time to build a fire in this bad boy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 251
That is such a cool story. Wish you well in your comps.

Good luck! Looks like you guys did a really nice job on the cooker!

How do I post multiple pics in one message? Yes I'm doing the comp in Rogers, AR in April and probly a couple others but not sure which ones yet. You?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 34
Yea we always do buzz-BQ and the kcbs in wynne. We have others that we can't decide on.

There are some good ones up in ur neck of the woods. I've always wanted to do bikes, blues, & bbq but @ 12 mpg & $3.50 gas we prob never will.

We did bikes blues last year and it was definitely fun. My favorite of the 3 we did last year was Cookin on the Creek in Harrison. If I can swing it ill for sure try and make that one. What's this buzz bbq you speak of? I'm actually gonna be moving to Little Rock in August so ill be looking for some stuff to do in that neck of the woods this fall.

Yea we always do buzz-BQ and the kcbs in wynne. We have others that we can't decide on.

There are some good ones up in ur neck of the woods. I've always wanted to do bikes, blues, & bbq but @ 12 mpg & $3.50 gas we prob never will.

Send me a pm on buzz b q and I hope to see you both in Rogers and Fayetteville. I'll be the guy acting like I know you and playing with your pit. :grin:

Back