DFW Wedding

CoastieQue

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I am getting married! We are working quick and doing a smaller wedding before I deploy in the fall. What would a typical price be for 75ish people? I have a place in mind here local I am asking. Hoping for some haggle room. Thanks guys!

Quite a few blanks have to be filled in before this can be answered.

Based on the current forum, I"ll assume your wanting BBQ?

How many proteins and sides did you have in mind? Appetizers prior? Dessert? Tea? Would you like servers on site or is this just bulk catering.

Do you need plates and flatware?

Good BBQ is not cheap and cheap BBQ is not usually good. So the "haggle" comment gives me room for pause. Most of us offer a LEO / Military discount so make sure you mention that. Most of us have "party packs" for events like this with a set price.

Pick up will cost less than delivery, as will serving your self vs servers.

If you have a budget in mind, mention it early on, most of us independents will do what we can to make it happen.

Congrats, good luck and stay safe down range.

Little concerning you're here on a BBQ forum and hoping for wiggle room for BBQ catering. Any real barbecue enthusiast knows how much time and energy goes into cooking good barbecue.

With such a broad question I can only give a broad answer. As an example out catering for a wedding would start at $9pp for a drop off and as much as $70pp for a complete on site catered wedding with apps, salad station, multiple entree and sides options with drinks, abc service, china and all labor with complete venue clean up for a 5 hour event. If we are doing rentals like tents, tables, chairs, dance floors, etc it can take it to $100pp for a 100-150 guest wedding.

Back