2010 Rookies! Please Read!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to Forrest, we've started a list of first year teams!

This is separate from the Listing of Brethren Member's Teams which will be the official team list. This list is for teams competing for the first time in 2010. We're flexible in the definition of first time :-D If you have competed in Backyard events in the past but are now going "pro", that's fine. If you cooked in one or even two competitions last year and are now stepping it up, that's fine, too. The only thing that we ask is that if the head cook on a team has cooked with a different team in prior years (more than a couple of comps), and has just formed a new team, please don't consider yourself a rookie. This is a place for those new to the competition scene to declare their rookiehood (is that a word) and hopefully announce their success!

Yep, success! When the rookie teams get their first calls they will also be able to list them in the sticky thread for all to see!

So, let's have some fun with this and encourage the competition rookies in their maiden voyages! If it works out we'll archive this year's team list and start it all over again in 2011!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79139

do i count as a new team as i have so many people in my head?

Count Big Ol' Boys Bar-B-Q in the new team list we competed last year in one competetion and we were lost now we are stepping it up and we are going to 5 this year...hopefully with funding...haha look foward to meeting the new and old teams on here.

Justin
Pit Master (novice)

Back