• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Free Banners!

I received an e-mail from them, too. I think mine took about a week and was very good quality. It is the top one in this picture.

BBQ%27Loo%202009%20157.JPG

That's an old picture... Amy doesn't have on her piggies...

Looks like W'Loo of this year to me.

maybe this time I'll use the right logo file so our banners do not come back pixlated.

Yep... I paid $11.50 for shipping. It was the last time they ran their free banner promo. It is a 2ft x 8 ft

I think so. Or maybe the banner hanging on my canopy is just a dream :-D

Just to make sure I went to the link above and designed the same banner and it came up as $64 with a $64 credit, so net $0 plus shipping.

Awesome, I did the same thing Ron. I have a banner that is already 8x3, I don't want another that size, for those with two banners on the front of their ten foot tent, what size do you recommend? What size is the small one in the picture?

I always get compliments on mine, and the price is ridiculous!

maybe this time I'll use the right logo file so our banners do not come back pixlated.

I sent in the proper file and they still sent it back all pixelated. I was highly disappointed. I haven't used it once this year. But I was only out $13 best I recall.

I used the .eps file that I got from Patrick and mine was fine. Which format did you guys use?

I used a PNG. The key is to use a vector file like EPS or PNG. Vector means that the image can be literally sized to infinity without losing any detail. If you use a bitmap file (like JPG) you are just asking for the jaggies (pixelation).

From their FAQ:

What kind of image should I use for a logo or clipart?

• To use a logo, or some type image created by a graphics professional from solid lines and colors (specifically called 'vector art'), then EPS is the best choice. By using an EPS file in your design, you can retain the sharp lines in your original image, even if the file size you use is very small. If you do not have access to an EPS file, then GIF or PNG file formats will provide you with the next best print quality. Again, try to find the highest quality image with a file size less than 6 Megabytes (6 Mb).
John

Back