MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring

Notices

BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring *On Topic Only* From the Backyard to the American Royal... thats our motto. Here is a place for those interested in Competition BBQ, but not yet ready to venture out alone can hook up and help out our veteran teams to see what its like on "The Dark Side". More instructions inside.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Smokin' Joe
is one Smokin' Farker

Default ***Joe, Iowa/Minnesota area

Hi all-
I've been Q'ing about a year and would like to get my feet wet in the Comp world. I would be willing to help in anyway(cook, clean, mind, drink). I would be willing to help with entry fee's/costs if needed and could even bring my Backwoods Party if that would help. I'm right on the Iowa Mn border and could travel. Just interested in learning from some of the best
Thanks
Joe
Smokin' Joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
Smokin' Joe
is one Smokin' Farker

I would also be interested in teaming up with anyone interested in starting a comp team

Anyone cooking Austin or Owatonna in May?
Smokin' Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
FatBoyz
is one Smokin' Farker

why not come to my comp in Wi you would like it. its going to be a small one. and i know all the guys coming and thay will help you in anyway thay could. if you need more info pm me and we will talk