MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices

Notices

Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices We sell the Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices, along with a few select items, that you may find useful for barbecuing or grilling. http://simplymarvelousbbq.com/store/

Old 06-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #16
TBASS
Full Fledged Farker

I have to say I have never had better customer service than what I received from Steph on Monday. I PM'd Steph regarding the shipping calculator, he informed me it was wrong that he would refund my money after the correct calculations. Less than 45 minutes after I placed my order I had a tracking number AND a refund for the overage in the shipping. It does not get any better than that. I can't wait to try the rubs. No if only the USPS was just as efficient.
TBASS is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #17
LMAJ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Steph's rubs rock... and so does he!
1 Large BGE and table - 8/29/12
1300 Timberline 5/26/17
1 18.5 WSM
Super Fast BLUE and REDThermopen
1 - Fantastic hubby - the original Big Al
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. - Robert Brault
LMAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 06-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #18
gtr

I always enjoy getting rubs from Steph!
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Kanka Grill, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
"Don't worry about playing a lot of notes. Just find one pretty one." - Miles Davis
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #19
retired trucker
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr View Post
I always enjoy getting rubs from Steph!
What the????
Old 06-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #20
posey's_pork_pit
is one Smokin' Farker

Oh Steph dear . . . . . . . . . .

BAM!

Peppered Cow + Whole Tenderloin ~ need I say more?
Smokey Joe Silver w/wooden handle a.k.a. Mini Me, Weber Smokey Joe Platinum date code ER

Sipsey: Secret's in the sauce.
posey's_pork_pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #21
hav
is one Smokin' Farker

Thumbs up

...and BAM, I got to get all that meat in the photo rubbed up for an overnight cook!

Steph's stuff is great!

14" Table Top Kettle Grill; Turkey Fryer; [B][I][COLOR=red]Rapid-Fire-Red[/COLOR][/I][/B] Thermapen!; [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]Mini, Small, Medium & Large BGE![/I][/B][/COLOR]
hav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:40 AM   #22
enasnidx
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by big brother smoke View Post
p.s. I am working on the shipping calculator, if the price does not look right, don't worry I will refund any overages!
Whew! I was thoroughly confused when I just went on to order. I think I put my info in 3 or 4 times trying to figure out why shipping got more expensive when I put in the brethren coupon code.

I was going to order without it and get the "rub" shipping cheaper. Glad I caught this! What would you suggest I do for ordering? Just put in the brethren code as is and the overage on shipping will be refunded after the order is processed?
Old 06-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #23
big brother smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by enasnidx View Post
Whew! I was thoroughly confused when I just went on to order. I think I put my info in 3 or 4 times trying to figure out why shipping got more expensive when I put in the brethren coupon code.

I was going to order without it and get the "rub" shipping cheaper. Glad I caught this! What would you suggest I do for ordering? Just put in the brethren code as is and the overage on shipping will be refunded after the order is processed?

Exactly, I will refund and differences.

I am out of the office until Tuesday, unless I get an order within the next hour.