• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Made a griddle/dual burner fryer for our family farm.... guess i'ts a Shirley Stone

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
iv'e made a couple of these in the past so my brother asked for one for the family farm... i guess the neat thing is you can remove the griddle and use the burners to fry fish... turkeys are whatever you want too

the cart rolls around easy and has a place for the propane bottle underneath... also has a small shelf on one end

the griddle is 3/8 thick white metal sandblasted with handles on it... the grease trough is 1-1/4 inch thick angle iron... i have modified many griddles for blackstone owners... you will never have a grease issue with this setup.... and being 3/8 thick although i'm using round burners it works perfectly

i own a blackstone and love it but the griddle has flaws in the way it was setup as far as the grease trough was concerned.... i could not ever compete with them and do not desire to,,,, this setup is quite a bit more.... but it is a win win for us because of it versatility..... Im sure some bream or bass out of the farm lake will see this setup soon

That's awesome!

I have the 2 burner camp chef w/ griddle, and the grease trough on that thing is abysmal. Otherwise it's a great cooker.

Looks good, and very versatile. One of the things that held me back from buying a blackstone, was that it was a single function cooker. I originally bought a camp chef 2 burner stove, with the intention of picking up a griddle top for it. I ended up getting the 36" blackstone, for not much more than I could buy the griddle top for the camp chef. Couldn't be happier with it's performance, but I do wish that it could be used as a stove top, if I wanted. The new Rear drain on the Blackstone has been flawless.

Back