• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Conecuh Cajun Sausage

Reach out to Frognot. He brought some to our Bash. I don't remember if it was Cajun. If it was, I am not the one to ask about spiciness. I eat all peppers except for reapers. It was delicious.

Is there a store front at their factory or something? I will seriously go there and buy a case if there is. Currently buying 4 pounds at a time from Walmart.

not sure i totally understand the question.... but i can get it by the case most anywhere around Tuscaloosa......in fact i'm carrying 100#'s to New York next week for the big veteran cook

Jeff, I'm truly sorry that I was misinterpreted. I've always enjoyed your posts, and was trying to thread a little humor into a slightly helpful reply.

My reference to you and Paul re: speed dial etc was meant to be a compliment since you've had a few of his beautiful cookers in just a few years; making fun of my own envy of you. I'd love to have a SF and will never afford one, so I was poking myself, not you.

Again, I'm sorry if I somehow offended you and would hate to contribute to a valued member like yourself leaving.

Best Regards,
Chris

i myself took no offense at all... i knew you were just messing around.... i hate Jeff got offended and hope he does not leave this forum... it is beyond any shadow of a doubt in my mind... THE BEST RUN.... MODERATED... informative....forum on the internet... are there some pecker heads arounf here.... of course... i myself have fell in that category before.... i have made a decision.. to try my best to get along with everyone.. and ignore what i do not like... it is hard sometimes.... and I'm sure Phil will have to tighten my backside up with that red pin again at some point.... it just sends me to the corner.. thumb in mouth in the fetal position... i cry a little.... then i just show back up and be a good boy!!!!!!!:p

They have a factory and store off I 65 south of Montgomery.
Take a big cooler to haul the goodies home.

The store is in Evergreen (Conecuh County). They also have bacon which is hard to find elsewhere. It tastes like most other bacon, but too expensive for my wallet. And if you happen to stop by without a cooler, they will gladly sell you a Yeti.

Foodcity carries it here and love the hot to make jambalaya ,may make some this weekend,sugar has been behaving lately

The store is in Evergreen (Conecuh County). They also have bacon which is hard to find elsewhere. It tastes like most other bacon, but too expensive for my wallet. And if you happen to stop by without a cooler, they will gladly sell you a Yeti.

Exit 96, behind McDonald's.

Jeff, I'm truly sorry that I was misinterpreted. I've always enjoyed your posts, and was trying to thread a little humor into a slightly helpful reply.

My reference to you and Paul re: speed dial etc was meant to be a compliment since you've had a few of his beautiful cookers in just a few years; making fun of my own envy of you. I'd love to have a SF and will never afford one, so I was poking myself, not you.

Again, I'm sorry if I somehow offended you and would hate to contribute to a valued member like yourself leaving.

Best Regards,
Chris

I am sorry and had a ruff weekend and took things wrong and going through some stuff at home right now and hope we are cool .

Reach out to Frognot. He brought some to our Bash. I don't remember if it was Cajun. If it was, I am not the one to ask about spiciness. I eat all peppers except for reapers. It was delicious.

Glad you liked it, John. It was the Conecuh Original and not spicy at all. Can't get it around here and brought some back from our last trip to TN.

I am sorry and had a ruff weekend and took things wrong and going through some stuff at home right now and hope we are cool .

We are way cool, cooler than a polar bear's toenails.
Sometimes I can forget how my smart-assery can come off wrong, so my apologies. I hope things level off for you at home and such. Much love, Brotha!

Glad you liked it, John. It was the Conecuh Original and not spicy at all. Can't get it around here and brought some back from our last trip to TN.

They have great selection of Conecuh sausage at Super 1 Foods in McKinney. At least they did about a month ago - regular, spicy, hickory and Cajun.

They have great selection of Conecuh sausage at Super 1 Foods in McKinney. At least they did about a month ago - regular, spicy, hickory and Cajun.

Will check it out. Thanks!

It’s just crazy to me that the McKinney and Wylie location are the only places you can find Conecuh in north Texas.

Our Publix stores carry Hot and Original. I can't tell much difference, neither is what I would call hot. For me, the best sausage I've ever had (by a long shot).

all the ones in Kansas and is a hour there and back and do not mind making the trip but no one has the Cajun .

We have no shortage of great sausage in a Texas but I have to try some. Supposedly Fiesta stores in Houston stock it. Will search it out this weekend

Me and big Red are buying 100#'s of Conecuh to carry to the big veteran cook in New York next week

What is your cost per pound? I can find them in 64 oz packages for $12 and some change at Walmart. The online store shows $69.99 for just 12 pounds? The math doesn't sound right...

coincidentally, i discovered a package in my freezer.. been there for a bit, so threw it on the blackstone while cooking some chicken and shrimp. jsut checking to see if it was still good or outlived its life inthe freezer.. well, first small sample was awesome so i finished it on the griddle... had some corn on there and figured what the hell... cut it into pieces and flipped it with the corn..

family never had it before.. and as a complete and total surprise, the wife and daughter(who usually wont touch sausage), devoured it during dinner.. I dint realize they were eating it until the wife is hodling a chunk on a for waving it at me and going "what is this stuff..oh my god is sooo good" where did youget this!"

again.. she does NOT eat sausage...

she does now...so does the daughter..

paul... i need some!!! :)

You’re going to get Paul in trouble crossing state lines with that much sausage :heh:

Back