New season BBQ Pitmasters

sunline1

When and what channel will the New Season of BBq Pitmasters start ???

I thought I read it, or saw it, somewhere but can't seam to find it searching etc.

Probably won't be all that good, but want to DVR it, so I have some "NEW" BBQ prograns to watch. I general get a few tid bits of good info from the show.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Sunline1

I thought I read where it was to start this weekend, maybe I was dreaming it.

Hopefully someone else will chime in !!!

Sunline1

It's on the Planet Green Channel. However, what they are calling "new" season is actually reruns of the first two seasons all day on Sept. 5.

The new season is on the green planet channel. There is a BBQ Pitmaster marathon on Sept 5, leading into the new season.
I hope this season is better than last year. It felt like another reality series. I am hoping they find experienced judges and another host. If they were going to change anything, get rid of the crazy little challenges.
Have a great weekend.

Thanks for the replys.

I don't get the "green planet channel", so looks like I won't be watching.

Sunline1

If you, or someone you know is a Demonoid member (demonoid.me), my Demonoid brothers will ususally edit out the commercials and put up an AVI of the show.

Again, this is legal, with one catch: you are supposed to watch, then delete. No making a library. It's the honor system.

I've been a member since its first week. Good thing too, as membership isn't open and hasn't been open for years. You've got to know someone with priviledges to get in.

The new season is on the green planet channel. There is a BBQ Pitmaster marathon on Sept 5, leading into the new season.

Do you have a link that shows this? I've searched the Planet Green site and all I can find are the reruns of season's 1 and 2 running on Monday. there is absolutely nothing beyond that.

I have seen the commercials as well and they say "new season". For season two there were solicitations here and other sites to submit audition videos and later there were posts from brethren who were considered or accepted and ended up competing. I have seen nothing on this site or any other that suggests that they have done this for a new season. Unless the production team decided for some strange reason to produce the show entirely under the radar I am skeptical of the season truly being "new".

A few weeks ago I had also seen the ads saying new season following the all day BBQ Pitmasters Marathon on Sept 5th. But now I cant find anything about it even on Planet Greens website.

The "new" season does seem to be a mystery!

I'd love to see another season like season 1.

All of the surprises and "sidewinder" challenges just seemed way too hokey!

Who the heck cooks rattlesnake and frog legs at a Competition??

The third season of Pitmasters (if there was one) was called "The Ultimate BBQ Showdown" and was played on CBS back in June (I believe). The Green channel will be playing seasons 1 and 2 of Pitmasters. Why they are calling it a new season is a mystery.

I get a feeling that there isn't a "new" season 3, just the same marathons they have been doing. If there really was a new season it would be more obvious. Meanwhile they take us for idiots with the whole new season thing. Hope there is one, but I doubt it.

Back