Big Cedar Lodge

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I will be spending the holidays at Big Cedar Lodge near Branson, MO. I was wondering if anyone will be near southern Missouri during that time, as it would really be nice to buy a Brethren a bourbon!

Nice place have fun

Sounds like fun, Noah. Maybe if I can't make it, you can put my bourbon in a ziplock, and send it to me by fedex:grin:

Thanks for supporting us! Big Cedar is part of Bass Pro. I'll be working. Be sure to drive up to Springfiled and check out the mother store....hopefully for the Friday morning 5 hour sale, it should be worth your drive.....

Kick,
My family lives in Springfield, and we will be up there every day to visit my Grandmother in Mercy Villa. Please PM me with your phone number, or at least where we can meet, and I will buy you a bourbon or two! BTW, every time we visit, we spend way too much money!

nmayeux,

If'in you and Mr Kick get together give him a big sloppy kiss for me.
11.gif

Thanks

Why don't you join us? The more Brethren, the more trouble we can get into!

nmayeux said:
Why don't you join us? The more Brethren, the more trouble we can get into!

Would that be a logarithmic progression, or an arithmetic one?:razz:

nmayeux said:
Kick,
My family lives in Springfield, and we will be up there every day to visit my Grandmother in Mercy Villa. Please PM me with your phone number, or at least where we can meet, and I will buy you a bourbon or two! BTW, every time we visit, we spend way too much money!

I'm not in Springfield, I'm north, about 3.5 hours, in Columbia.....wish I could drive down to meet you, but I have to work both Friday and Saturday.
Sorry I'm not closer.....

brdbbq said:
nmayeux,

If'in you and Mr Kick get together give him a big sloppy kiss for me.
11.gif

Thanks

It wouldn't be the same, BRD, he probably has teeth, and you don't.......:eek:

Back