Discussion Thread ->"BEER!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"BEER!"

2264581_fingerlickin.jpg

This was Fingerlickin's winning entry in the "Half Drunken Three Way Challenge" TD

As chosen by Oldyote for winning the "Breakfast on the Grill!!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING:

Oldyote said:
Cook whatever you want, but you must use beer as an ingredient IN THE FOOD. Any other uses of beer are completely optional and highly encouraged.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/29 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/8/15.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/8/15.

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFC-df_WmHs"]Homer Simpson - Mmm Beer - 10 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

It's delicious and I love it. But it also assists in weight gain on my part, kinda like you farkers do.. That's why I am kinda a ghost.....:grin:

Back