• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Krogers BB Sale

1FUNVET

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Local Krogers has them for 1.99# with limit of 2 and additional 10.00 purchase. How can you go in a store and spend less than 10.00 ?

Local Krogers has them for 1.99# with limit of 2 and additional 10.00 purchase. How can you go in a store and spend less than 10.00 ?

Was this in the weekly ad? I didn't see anything like that here in GA at my local Kroger.

Was this in the weekly ad? I didn't see anything like that here in GA at my local Kroger.

Weekly ad in newspaper.

Krogers seems to do these in either local or regional markets. We had excel choice ribeyes on sale here for 4.97/lb last week and a few weeks ago too that stores outside of the Memphis area did not have.

I told my wife she needed to eat more of her BlueBell ice cream in the freezer cause i needed the room for ribs. :becky:

I told my wife she needed to eat more of her BlueBell ice cream in the freezer cause i needed the room for ribs. :becky:

I convinced my wife that we needed a chest freezer. Problem solved! (I ended up buying 3. One for food, one I made into a 5-tap kegerator, and one for lagering beers.)

I bought a brisket kroger had on sale last week for $1.49lb. That hunk o meat was tuff as chit. I guess that's why it was on sale.

Back