My first fatty, armadillo egg.

salth2o

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I cooked three this afternoon. 1 with bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and mozzarella; 1 with jalapeños and creme cheese, and one with green olives, mushrooms, and onions. I put a strip of bacon on top of each one for garnish.

They turned out pretty good. The Redhead (my wife) loved them and wants me to try some other combinations.

Last edited:
Looking good!!

I did one this afternoon while the PB was finishing. Yep just one, but not next time. Thought it'd keep for breakfast......... ha, not!

Aren't you glad you paid attention and did cook just one!

Looks good, it's all down hill from here.

Looks like a great fatty kick-off. BTW...Redhead? No pics...didn't happen:biggrin:

Looks good saltwater. I love'em.

Ok, off topic...since your in Humble, what kind of boat do ya have???

I Knew it! I used to have a 26ft OS Robalo. Sold it a while back and bought a Motorhome....OK, back on topic...fatties still look good. I usually use mozzarella and japs thin sliced long ways. Maybe a little dill weed. Roll the whole thing in my favorite rub and I'm done. :p

Not much need for the OS Robalo in Big D!

I was just trying out some quick ideas of ingredients. The dill would be a great addition. I occaisionally sprayed mine with apple juice while cooking. Also, was browsing this site and found this...."The Ultimate Breakfast Fatty". I will try that this weekend.

Back