New Rotisserie Pig Roaster

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Howdy folks...

About 8 weeks ago i saw this Rotisserie Grill / Pig Roaster at the SPOGA Trade Show in Germany.

57_110807_049_Medium_2.jpg

57_110807_050_Medium_2.jpg

57_110807_051_Medium_2.jpg

http://www.hotdesign.us/

I fell in love with it instantly, and i had the chance to buy it for a really good price last week because the company left the exhibition sample in germany.

I´m gonna pick it up in two weeks, looks like santa is early this year :D

Did anyone of you see this unit in action already ? Cant wait for the first pigroast !

DM

It looks Space Age. Is it infrared ?

Nope, charcoal / Wood fired. You can control the heat by lowering the raising the charcoal pan on the scissor lift.

I might build a vertical charcoal basket as an add on, though.

DM

Hmmm - Wonder who their audiance is. THe two langauges on their web site are English and Romanian :roll:

Attachments

• entrance.jpg
    entrance.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 145
Am I seeing things wrong? Did that say $399 to buy?!!?!?

Ah, yes, I did read it wrong. $1500 to buy, which isn't a bad deal either! I like how adjustable it is.

Looks pretty cool to me, You'll have to let us know how well that thing works. I don't know if it is as cool looking as the one you did over the open fire though that was pretty sweet.

Looks pretty cool to me, You'll have to let us know how well that thing works. I don't know if it is as cool looking as the one you did over the open fire though that was pretty sweet.

I agree....I have seen hogs cooked many a different ways, but not like that.

Im planning to start a bbq and grilling catering business next year, and this rotisserie is perfect for that. You cant build a fire like the one we did everywhere, but this cooker fits into every backyard.

DM

Yeah, that looks to be easy to transport for on site cooks. Being high tech will also impress customers.

I hear my tools calling, have to remind them of the 5 other projects I got going.

Hey Don Marco.. did you ever get this rig? it's been over 6 months

WHERE IS THE PRON???

Hey Bubba bet you could use that new grill you bought to do something like this.

Back