Kurbside Karma Score...

Camp

Reaction score
I went to the local Weber dealer today to get a table for my 1 year old Weber OTG.
His prices are slightly higher than the internet, but I like to contribute to my local businesses.
Plus, they are great people, and I get to look at all the shiny new toys.

I left there with the add-on table and a new mini-chimney. Happy as a clam.

Going down a side street home, I saw a Weber OTG, sitting at the curb, with a man walking away from it.

I rolled down the window and asked if it was being left for trash pick-up.

He said he was sure someone would want it, and it was mine for the taking.

As I loaded it into my PT Cruiser. He came down the driveway with 2 bags of unopened Kingsford...

Here are pics of my score. It's missing the plastic leg protector on the support leg.

It has a year code of DR. If anyone can tell me the year, that would be awesome, Now, I'm gonna burn the stuff off the grates.

The only other thing I had to do was dump about 10 lbs of ash... :biggrin1:

IMG_2441_zps007545e0.jpg

IMG_2442_zps93c65546.jpg

IMG_2443_zps472bd80b.jpg

Great score, you can get a plastic end cap for the leg at HD or Lowes. Got any pics of the side table you bought?

Great score, you can get a plastic end cap for the leg at HD or Lowes. Got any pics of the side table you bought?

Thanks for all the kind words everyone...

I owe you all some fatty pr0n ! :biggrin1:

Here are pics of the side table.

It holds on with 2 stainless clips and has adjustable legs. A quality piece from Weber. It costs around half a benjamin.

IMG_2447_zps9b92683d.jpg

IMG_2448_zpsc1f3c068.jpg

IMG_2449_zpse025a6f6.jpg

The "new" OTG I got just needs a good wipe-down to remove the coating of pollen.

Back