The Jack-2005

• Thread starter T'sSmokinSomethin'
  • Start date
T

T'sSmokinSomethin'

The Jack

Is anyone entering the Shade Tree Competiton at The Jack.

T'sSmokinSomethin' said:
Is anyone entering the Shade Tree Competiton at The Jack.
Let me expand the question a bit.

Anyone competeting in the Jack for 2005???

Inquiring minds want to know.

And, stuffing a 20# prime rib under your arm and begging a ride does not count.
icon_twisted.gif

(Do not use that comment to take this thread to WoodPile--OK?)

TIM

Ulcer Acres is the only team I can think of that frequents this site that has an invitatation..dunno about the shade tree thingy.....

Any brothers going to the Jack this year?
October 22,2005.
Mikeg

I am new to this site but we are going to compete in the Jack this year. Not too sure what the shadetree cookoff is though.

Doug L
Okie Dokie Smokie

Ulcer Acres is going to The Jack

Yes, Ulcer Acres is going to The Jack! We are leaving that Wens. morning and driving all day in hopes to make it down there to set up. Anyone is more than welcome to stop on by, we will be there. Hope to see some of the brothers there. We will have our "Ulcer Acres" sign up. Wish us some luck.
Randy
Ulcer Acres BBQ

Have a safe trip. The Jack's a tough one. Good luck!

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site so let me introduce myself. My wife and I are thinking about competing in some competitions next year. Maybe the backyard categories. I bought my first smoker (horizontal) about a year and half ago and I've been hooked every since.

I assume you guys are talking about the Jack Daniels competition in Lynchburg Oct 21 and 22? We will be attending...but just as observers...trying to learn about competing and such. We would love the opportunity to meet some of you. Hope to see you there and good luck to all of you.

Marc

Welcome, Marc... head over to Cattle Call to introduce yourself where everyone will see it. Enjoy!

Ulcer Acres said:
Yes, Ulcer Acres is going to The Jack! We are leaving that Wens. morning and driving all day in hopes to make it down there to set up. Anyone is more than welcome to stop on by, we will be there. Hope to see some of the brothers there. We will have our "Ulcer Acres" sign up. Wish us some luck.
Randy
Ulcer Acres BBQ
Randy,

Great to have met you at Arthur.

Good luck at the Jack.

I am sure you will make us proud!

TIM

Shade Tree At The Jack

I will be competing in the Shade Tree division again this year. Last year was the first time that they had an amateur division and it was limited to 25 teams. I was lucky enough to place in both categories (chicken & ribs) and win the Grand Championship. This year it is going to be a lot tougher with 42 teams going at it for the title. Any of the bretheren that would like to stop by, we wil be setting up at the ball field in the back. Stop by and say Hi, it would be nice to meet some of ya'll.

Terry & Sharon

I'm going to try and make it to the Jack as a spectator. I look forward to seeing all who will be there.

Jack Daniels Invatational This Weekend

Any of you brothers that will be at the Jack this weekend make sure and stop on and say hi to us at Ulcer Acres BBQ. We will be located down by the creek along with Smokin Clones and Kick Some Ash. Stop in and we maybe will be able to find a cold beverage.

Back