The pig, the whoe pig, and nothing but the pig...

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Cooking up Bacon, scrapple, sausage, a ham, and some chops today. Thank you Mr. Pig.

Is there anything pork can't do? I don't think so.

Is there anything pork can't do? I don't think so.

Actually there is. Pork can NOT do Vodka. Trust me on this, you dont want to try it :crazy:

Attachments

• 2011-04-12_18-40-10_701.jpg
    2011-04-12_18-40-10_701.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 121
The Pron...

Going camping next weekend and we were asked (again) to bring Fatties for breakfast so I did 3 - 2 stuffed with egggs, onion, green pepper, and potatos and one NEKKID!!!!! Cause that's how I roll!
IMAG0170.jpg

While these were cooking, I sliced up and vacume sealed my splurge of the week...
IMAG0168.jpg

Believe it or nor $6.99 is a good price - we rarely get CAB here.

These will be a future reverse sear... too bad we are meeting friends for dinner tonight...
IMAG0169.jpg

The ham and chops just went into the Egg.... once they come off we are set for the week.

That splurge looks amazing. Are you pre cooking for the week Where do you go camping- tent/trailer

That splurge looks amazing. Are you pre cooking for the week Where do you go camping- tent/trailer
Yep - there are weekends where I cook a bunch of food so we have easy lunch and dinner options - throw together a salad and bam - dinner is ready. I also like to pack my lunch - saves me a bunch of $$.

We go camping a couple of times a year with a group of friends and saddly we tent it. We don't go often enough to put the money into a camper. Last time was over T-Giving and it was FREEZING! At 2 am as we were shivering, we decided we weren't doing that another night and headed out early afternoon.
We usually camp at one of the Delaware State Parks or up in Lancaster - which is where we are heading this time. The campground we are going to no longer has tent sites, but since we have been there before and are going with a group they gave us a pass on it - seems strange... but then camping is WAY different now from what it was when I was a kid in the olden days.
Each couple is responsible for one meal and we got Sunday breakfast.

Sounds like a Great Time I use to love camping I do not do well sleeping on the ground anymore

No tents?!!? WTH! :crazy: Somebody ruined it for the other tenters. Anyway, those fattys look mighty fine.

Back