Our New Farmers Market-Temecula, CA

fireman_pete

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hi All,

For the past 6 weeks (off and on due to rain) we have been serving BBQ at our local Farmers Market in Temecula, CA.

This past weekend was our third time there. The Market runs from 8:00am-12:30pm. Our busy times has been between 10:00am-12:30.

We sold out this past weekend before noon! I cooked 35 pounds of pork, 28 pounds of brisket, 8 pounds of tri-tip and 7 pounds of chicken!

We are serving pulled pork (sammies and tacos), brisket sammies, tri-tip sammies, and chicken sammies. We also served a breakfast sammie that is smoked sausage and cheese on a sweet roll. Sides are beans, slaw and potato salad. We are also selling PP by the pound which is working good for us.

The comments and feedback from the customers is just amazing. We are starting to get alot of repeat customers and word of mouth which is great.

I will take pictures next weekend and post them up.

We are also on Facebook, which has really helped us.
http://www.facebook.com/firehousebbq

Just wanted to share. If you are in the area, stop by and say hi!

Thanks

Pete

If you were not 6 hours away i would give it a shot. I hate that there is never anything good local

Congrats Pete!

Always nice to sell out. Weather's been a pain in FL this year too.

It will be :becky:

I have been using two Traeger 075s for the market thus far and was limited to cook 4 butts and 2 whole packers. Now with the FEC100, I will be able to cook whatever is needed.

Thanks

Pete

Way to go, Pete. Is that FEC100 big enough to keep up with demand?

Back