• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Tried Danny Gaulden

what happens if you use ketchup instead is the first thing that comes to my mind... I am digging the option on the hot sauce, butter and my rub

Tastes like a winner to me. I made it plain at first at I could see it working fine. I added the hot sauce and the rub to see where that brought it. I like it so far. I'm thinking about pouring myself a glass of it.

i made that damn lexington sauce... **** it if I don;t wanna do the same.

ever had a sauce you were not sure you liked but kept going to it on the counter to taste it.

My peeps are not ready but damn if the lexington sauce is not cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

chris... what if we replaced the mustard with fred? I KNOW i am gonna dig the butter.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we better kill this thread

i have been using honey but this mixture is way cheaper

The sugar dissolves down quite a bit. I would measure it to see if it really is a quart, but I'm thinking it's just shy of a quart. Maybe cause I keep sampling it?

OK, time for me to take a nap. Farkin' sugar overload. Tasty stuff though, sticks like crazy to whatever it gets on.

calculating savings from my hit me fred with honey mixed in and I am at about a a 30 - 40 % savings Chris. PLUS if I make my own brown sugar its more like 50 of I by those damn 25 pound bags of sugar at sams... I need grandma;s molassas by the # 10 can and I am set at 50% I bet LOL

Honey is costing me 11 bucks a half gallon I think. maybe its a quart

OK, time for me to take a nap. Farkin' sugar overload. Tasty stuff though, sticks like crazy to whatever it gets on.

Like my wife's scent in my goatee. or... whoever's goatee. Ouch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back