Great Lakes BBQ Association Team of The Year

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
The GLBBQA is pleased to announce our TOY Program for 2010. We have a few changes this year, the biggest being we have money this year for each category and an overall winner.

Please visit www.glbbqa.com for more info and an application. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I hated to do it but I took out a membership. Between TOY and MIS it's a good investment. I will vend/cook at least 5 contests plus do MIS and I may do GR as well. Maybe we can put a little pressure on Troy. Wonder how many IL studs may join to try for the money.

I am sorry you hated to do it...

I hated to do it but I took out a membership. Between TOY and MIS it's a good investment. I will vend/cook at least 5 contests plus do MIS and I may do GR as well. Maybe we can put a little pressure on Troy. Wonder how many IL studs may join to try for the money.

GREAT! Now my chances just got even worse if that was at all possible. :evil: :becky:

Like I had a chance anyway........

I'd love to do it. Can us foreigners join in the fun too?

I'll even say... Go Hawks...:p

I would've voted yes for you until I read that second statement than you lost me.

I'm in! I want that $15000 for chicken! :becky:

Oh heck yeah. For some reason I thought you had to have a MI address. I'll join up.

Nope, but keep in mind the TOY program only takes scores from Michigan KCBS Sanctioned Comps... And we are only giving the money out at the Holiday Party, must be present to win :becky: (Just kidding)

There is also a some extra cash if you win the MIS Event and are a GLBBQA member, but I guess I should keep that quiet... :becky:

Oh heck yeah. For some reason I thought you had to have a MI address. I'll join up.

But you have to be present at 1 meeting per year. :heh:

We have members in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Minnesota.

Maybe next year we could open it up some to comps in other states. :thumb:

Glad we could find a good enough reason for you to join Ford. Moneys always a good thing, not to mention Senior Q, BBQ For the Troops, cooking and judging classes and all the various other things we do to support BBQ in our region!

Glad we could find a good enough reason for you to join Ford. Moneys always a good thing, not to mention Senior Q, BBQ For the Troops, cooking and judging classes and all the various other things we do to support BBQ in our region!

And don't forget the amazingly insightful and thoroughly compelling monthly newsletter! :razz:

Back