Unbelievable!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Last night we get a call on the business line. It's the Lawndale Farmers Market. The need a BBQ Vendor and they heard about us. They wat us to start tomorrow. Told them there was no way we could get our prep done that quickly but we can start next week.

Will have to get Glenn (my father-in-law) to work it with MrsMista's Aunt. We'll cook the food ahead of time and finish it there.

Whew! Things are moving quickly now!

Last night we get a call on the business line. It's the Lawndale Farmers Market. The need a BBQ Vendor and they heard about us. They wat us to start tomorrow. Told them there was no way we could get our prep done that quickly but we can start next week.

Will have to get Glenn (my father-in-law) to work it with MrsMista's Aunt. We'll cook the food ahead of time and finish it there.

Whew! Things are moving quickly now!

I was thinking it was the night before. Duh.

I am sooo proud and brings a tear to my eyes! Congrats brother! I would like to meet you one day! Oh do you know anything about laminate floors? :twisted: Oh did you code the thread for Billy?

Laminate floors are cool. Have know idea how to put them down. And my Billy decoder ring is broken.

Great man it doesn't take long for the word to get around this is my third year coming up and I getting calls now and bookings and it's going to be below zero everyday this week.

Congrats to you brother.

If you do it right, folks will find you. Never underestimate the power of good barbecue!

Congrats Neil and Mrs. That's awesome. You'll be over booked before you know it!

Dig in Neil. Sounds like you got alot on your plate. Focus on the things that got you this far, have fun and collect:-D

Back