THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Multicultural" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Multicultural"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 1/1.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1883829_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1884989_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1886327_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1886656_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1887501_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Lazybones[/size]
1888517_Lazybones.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
1891838_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1892171_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

Here comes my first zero of the New Year... :doh:
Well, technically, by the record books, this is still a 2011 Throwdown.

I record them by the year in which they start. So the winner here will go into the 2011 Hal of Flame.

Our first 2012 Throwdown will be the one starting 1/6/2012....which, interestingly enough, is the one the winner of this vote gets to choose the category for.:thumb:

Well, technically, by the record books, this is still a 2011 Throwdown.

I record them by the year in which they start. So the winner here will go into the 2011 Hal of Flame.

Our first 2012 Throwdown will be the one starting 1/6/2012....which, interestingly enough, is the one the winner of this vote gets to choose the category for.:thumb:

Oh... Good to know. So I still have a chance to close out the year with two more zeros... :tsk:

Well, since it doesn't look like I can retire and sell italian burritos, I guess I may as well cast my vote for the redneck quiche. It does look like a pretty good two-in-the-morning after a night of drinking, soak up the alcohol kind of manly quiche. :thumb:

I just thought I would at least beat Gore. Broccoli? Seriously? :tsk:

CD

CD, don't feel so bad about Gore's broccoli, he's on my very short list and its partly because he totally played the Christmas crutch on us :tsk: which is effective by itself but following a Baby Cheeses TD :doh: its effect can be devastating. :becky:

Back