PNWBA Competitions?

PoppingSmoke

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else was looking at the PNWBA competitions. They announced 14 competitions this year so far. Being in MT - they are easier and more plentiful than KCBS competitions

We are going to try and make at least one of those too. Currently we have 4 in a 500 mile radius to choose from, but scuttlebutt says we may have another 2 being sanctioned.

To answer your question, yes I am looking at some of them. I've competed with several of the PNWBA teams at some KCBS events and they are a good group of people. I found them to be very friendly and fun to be around. I haven't done a sanctioned event yet but there turn-ins are much different than KCBS.....not in a bad way....just different.

There are probably going to be 4-5 KCBS contests in Montana, and one PNWBA contest. But it is still a little early yet for contest organizers to get their sanctioning requests in, so we just have to wait and see what comes down the pike.

There are also 2 KCBS comps within a 6 hour drive from you, one in Calgary on the Labor Day weekend, and one just south of Calgary in May.

Back